Ski lessons in Andorra
If you are starting out in the world of skiing then welcome! Grandvalira is your ideal destination. We have one of the most highly recognized schools internationally, offering 400 specialist instructors to help you learn easily how to ski. Beginners and intermediate levels of all ages can begin to enjoy winter sports, from skiing to snowboarding and freeride skiing. Experts can perfect their technique, whilst veterans can obtain advice from the technical specialists at Grandvalira, test the latest skiing material and take elite ski classes.
And when we say the sky’s the limit, we mean it in all senses: we give classes in more than six different languages. Anyone and everyone can learn at Grandvalira.
Ready to join us?
If you are starting out in the world of skiing then welcome! Grandvalira is your ideal destination. We have one of the most highly recognized schools internationally, offering 400 specialist instructors to help you learn easily how to ski.
We also have nurseries, snow gardens and children's circuits throughout the resort so that kids can also enjoy their first days' skiing and contact with the snow in a fun and pleasant way.
The classes for intermediate skiers are designed to ensure progress in turning and gaining a level good enough to descend any type of slope, whatever the color. To do this you can chose to contract a private lesson, with much more personalized instruction, ensuring you'll learn faster.
Already mastered the steered turn? Ready to go off piste? Know how to ski in any type of snow? Want to go on getting better and emulate the grand masters of international skiing?
For all those who have already reached a high level of skiing, there is also a wide range of products on offer at the Grandvalira Ski and Snowboarding School.
Types of classes
Private classes and Top Class
At Grandvalira, your skiing or snowboarding level does not matter. Thanks to the seven Ski and Snowboard Schools you can learn to ski, discover a new discipline of perfect your technique.
Collective ski classes
At Grandvalira, your skiing or snowboarding level does not matter. Thanks to the seven Ski and Snowboard Schools you can learn to ski, discover a new discipline of perfect your technique. Beginners and intermediate levels of all ages can start out in the winter sports of skiing, snowboarding or freeride. Experts will have the chance to perfect and improve their technique, whilst the most veteran will have access to Grandvalira’s best specialist technical advice. At the resort we speak your language and we organize group classes in six different languages. “The group classes contain clients of different nationalities. Wherever possible, the school will teach the class in the appropriate language. At busier times, we cannot guarantee the client’s chosen language. In order to make sure you get a monitor in your chosen language, we recommend the one-to-one classes”.
Rates 2021-2022 Season
|PRIVATE LESSONS AND TOP CLASS||HOURS||PRICES A||PRICES B||
|Top Class full-day (*)||-||446 €||410 €||32 €||Buy|
|Top Class half-day (*)||-||305,50 €||272 €||16 €||Buy|
|Private (10.00 a.m.-2.00 p.m.)||2 hours||135 €||123,50 €||8 €||Buy|
|Private (9.00-10.00 a.m. and 2.00-5.00 p.m.)||2 hours||116,50 €||106 €||8 €||Buy|
|Private (10.00 a.m.-2.00 p.m.)||6 hours||358,50 €||326,50 €||24 €||Buy|
|Private (9.00-10.00 a.m. and 2.00-5.00 p.m.)||6 hours||346 €||315 €||24 €||Buy|
|Private||10 hours||574 €||523 €||40 €||Buy|
- Prices per person.
- Prices valid for all classes that begin at the same time each day.
- (*) As it is a personalized service, times are approximated.
- For Soldeu, El Tarter and Canillo maximum of 10 people per group.
- In Pas de la Casa, Grau Roig and Encamp maximum 6 people per group.
- To ensure an appropriate progression in classes, Grandvalira advised that for reservations of private lessons of 2 people or more, clients must have similar age and level.
- IMPORTANT: To book any of the School’s services, you must have a valid Day/Multi-day/Season/Plus+ pass for the dates in question. Pedestrian passes are excluded.
Private lessons for families and covid bubbles
- This season we have a new kind of private class for groups of people who are in a Covid “bubble” together.
- Grandvalira usually recommends that all the students in a private class have similar ages and levels, to ensure everyone can progress together. However, given the current circumstances, we have decided to heed the recommendations of health officials and help people stay within their closest circles. Students can now take ski classes with up to 10 people, who are all in the same Covid “bubble”, in Soldeu, El Tarter and Canillo. In Pas de la Casa, Grau Roig and Encamp maximum 6 people per group.
- The teacher will adapt the class to the student with the lowest level, and will then give personal instruction to all the other students, optimising the time available. All the students must agree on whether to do a skiing or a snowboarding class.
Collective ski and snowboard lessons
Rates 2021-2022 Season
|GROUP LESSONS||HOURS||PRICES||Buy online|
|Adults - Juniors' Group||15 hours (5 days: 3 hours/day)||173,50 €||158,50 €||Online|
|Children's Group (6 - 11 yrs)||162 €||146,50 €|
|Adults - Juniors' Group||12 hours (4 days: 3hours/day)||157,50 €||143,50 €||Online|
|Children's Group (6 - 11 yrs)||145,50 €||132,50 €|
|Adults - Juniors' Group||9 hours (3 days: 3 hours/day)||140,50 €||128 €||Online|
|Children's Group ( 6 - 11 yrs)||128 €||116,50 €|
|Weekend Group (1)||6 hours (2 days: 3 hours/day)||95 €||86 €||Online|
- Group lessons are given in different languages. Whenever possible, the school will deliver the course in the requested language. However, in order to guarantee a monitor in the desired language, it is recommended to hire the private lessons.
- The ski school reserves the right to change the instructor and the group during the lessons.
- The customer must be at the school 30 minutes before the time confirmed in the booking. In the case that the timetable is not confirmed, participants must arrive at the school before 10.00 a.m.
- IMPORTANT: To book any of the School’s services, you must have a valid day, multi-day, season, plus+ pass for the dates in question. Pedestrian passes are excluded.
- NOVELTY: Colective begginers skiing: Available only in Soldeu, El Tarter and Pas de la Casa sectors (Snowboarding not available) for both adults and children above 6 years old.
- Adult skiing: Available in all sectors.
- Children skiing (6 to 11 years): Available in all sectors.
- Adult Snowboard: Available any day off the week except in Canillo sector in which is not available on week-ends
- Children snowboard (6 to 11 years): Available only in Soldeu/El Tarter/Canillo. The rest of the sectors from 12 years old.
- Classes will start any day of the week for the 15-hour, 12-hour and 9-hour courses; and only on Saturdays in the case of 6-hour courses.
- Canillo, is the only sector where classes will start on Mondays for the 15-hour, 12-hour, and 9-hour courses; and on Saturdays in the 6-hour program.
- In the event that a special departure has been established, 15-hour, 12-hour and 9-hour courses will be available.
Season Calendar 2021-2022